Commercial / Industrial continuous duty belt drive Jackshaft with emergency chain hoist, load sensing device and emergency egress capability
Designed for use on commercial / industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift track and rolling doors and grilles.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- Continuous duty industrial motor with overload protection
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty 5LV-belt
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Adjustable friction clutch
- Mechanical brake system
- Solenoid brake (optional PRO-EHJB)
- #50 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- 3/4″ permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings on pulley shaft
- 1″ permanently lubricated and sealed bearings on final drive shaft
- Emergency chain hoist with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Internal load sensing feature that will detect a lock or jammed door and stop unit from operation
- Provides for egress to allow for opening of a grill by manual operation or spring tension (optional egress device)
- Left or right hand mounting
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 95 lbs
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock incorporating the UL325 (2010) interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving
1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock. (Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.