Scissors Table (FS/DS)
Our Scissors Table is manufactured to the highest ANSI standards and designed with dedicated attention to operator use and safety.
- UL/CSA approved motor and electrical components.
- Velocity fuses on each cylinder to prevent platform free-fall for added operator safety.
- Remote power pack is factory tested and pre-wired complete with
- NEMA standard hand held push button control.
- Our Lift Table have scissor legs made of solid plate steel for maximum rigidity.
- Reliable lift cylinders provide years of trouble free operation. A hard chrome ram and self adjusting polyurethane seals assure long life and reduced maintenance.
- Pivot points are fitted with life-time lubricated bearings or ten on coated bushings to ensure smooth, maintenance free operation.
- Hard chromed pivot pins are further evidence of the quality built into each lift table.
- Heavy duty torque tubes join the solid steel plate scissor legs assuring ultimate rigidity over full range of travel.
- Unique center ram thrust brackets designed to geometrically give best possible lifting capacity.
- The smooth deck plate is heavily reinforced including the peripheral members that are welded as a one piece platform to meet/exceed rated capacities.
- Electrical trip bar is mounted on all four sides of the table, stopping the downward travel of the unit upon contact with an obstruction. A recommended option for all open and pit installed units.
- Custom sizes and designs.
- Lips or bridge plates.
- Electrical trip bars.
- Self-contained or larger HP power packs.
- Foot pedal control.
- Guard rails.
- Checker deck surfaces.
- Up-travel limit switch.
- Portable wheels.
- Accordion safety skirting.
- Rotating tops.
- Conveyor tops.
- Tilt tops.
- Consult factory for additional options.