SVR303 vehicule restraint
35,000lb (15,909 kg) restraining strength
ANSI MH30.3 tested and approved, the SVR303 is a low-profile, non-impact design with a rotating arm that seeks a truck’s rear impact guard via a patented, switchless technology. Once engaged, it uses 35,000lbs (15,909kgs) of restraining force to secure the truck to the dock. Dual-acting hydraulic cylinders prevent lock-up and release problems. The Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) constantly communicates the location of the restraint arm via a network that enables the integrated lights communication system to accurately display safety conditions at the loading dock.
- A profile that is one of the lowest in the industry (8”/ 203mm), significantly reducing the risk of impact damage. For international trailers or special under-chassis configurations, consult factory for optional accessories.
- Vertical restraining from 8” to 26” (203mm to 660mm) above grade with minimum 4” (102mm) contact space required.
- Horizontal restraining range up to 13” (330mm) from the face of the dock.
- A high-visibility barrier-style restraint arm that uses passive engagement keep an ICC bar secured, resulting in less wear and tear and a lower lifetime cost of ownership.
- An Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) that does not use mechanical switches and sensors to detect the ICC bar, resulting in more dependable performance.
- PosiLock dual mechanical lock system that guards against accidental trailer separation and ensures safe, reliable performance during all stages of the engagement cycle.
- Submersible: NEMA6 IPS sensor and double-acting hydraulic cylinders keep the unit operating safely and efficiently during wet or flooded conditions.
- Restraint arm dislodges or breaks apart obstacles that prevent it from properly parking.
- The Touch Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Advanced communication package features interior and exterior LED lights to keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control station alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions (i.e. broken or missing ICC bar)
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.