Dynaco Armor Fire Door
For inside and outside environments.
Class B fire rated steel telescoping security doors for interior and exterior environments.
- Standard dimension up to 30′ W x 29′ H
- Opening Speed: up to 10″ Per Second
- Wind Resistance up to 50 psi – Florida hurricane zone approved
30′ W x 29′ H
Standard Opertaing Speed
12 inch/sec up to 19 inch/sec
Gear driven, direct drive operator
Made of 10-gauge primed steel.
Inner Side Guide
Made of 10-gauge
In steel, diameter 5″ shafts in steel.
Curtain panels shall be G-90-galvanized steel with baked-on acrylic prime coat and baked on acrylic finish in 6 standard colors. Additional colors available upon request.
With brake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 1 HP, 2HP, 3HP and 5HP 3 phase. Protection degree NEMA 4.
Eurodrive In Line Operator
An infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” from the floor).
A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the nest.
Standard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC
Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 6A for a motor of 0.74 HP; 10A for 1 HP and 16A for 2 HP.
Call for headroom clearance
- Curtain made of G-90-galvanized steel with baked-on acrylic finished coat
- Sound transmission class rating 29
- Double wall construction provides an excellent U-Value of 0.51
- Infrared photocell in side guides
- Soft bottom edge
- Wireless electric bottom edge detector
- Maximum standard dimension up to 28′ x 29′
- High wind resistance
- Operating speeds from 12″ to 18″ per second
- Gear driven, direct drive operation
- Recommended for high traffic areas
- Production areas
- Whenever wind protection is required
To learn more about fire safety standards, please click here.