Carriage House Steel Garage Doors 9405
Carriage House Steel Garage Doors
Model 9405, a low-maintenance, steel-back Carriage House Steel garage door, features beautiful carriage house designs that can be custom painted to add style and charm to the exterior of any home.
Model 9405 comes with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 10*, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. This door also offers a steel backer, pinch-resistant panels and the TorqueMaster® Plus, our exclusive counterbalance system that safely contains springs inside a steel tube.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 10, this door can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the garage door operate more quietly
- Integral Struts add rigidity and strength for long life and smooth operation
- TorqueMaster® Plus Counterbalance is our exclusive counterbalance system that safely and cleanly contains the garage door springs inside a steel tube.
- Pinch-resistant door panels help push fingers out of harm’s way if accidentally placed near a closing garage door
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.