Classic Steel Garage Doors 9100 9605
Models 9100 and 9605
Classic Steel Garage Doors
Built for performance and affordability, Wayne Dalton’s Classic Steel garage door Models 9100 and 9605 offer robust construction with a variety of styling options. These doors also offer integrated struts for rigidity and strength, pinch-resistant panels and the TorqueMaster® Plus, our exclusive counterbalance system that safely contains springs inside a steel tube. Five classic and contemporary panel designs are available for these doors, along with a wide range of window and finish options.
Models 9100 and 9605 have polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. Model 9100 is made with three layer-construction (steel/polyurethane/ToughGuard®) and has an R-value* of 9. Made with a steel backer, the Model 9605 has an R-value* of 10 (R-value of 9 for 7′ tall doors; R-value of 10 for 8′ tall doors.)
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with R-values of up to 10* (*R-value of 9 for 7′ tall doors; R-value of 10 for 8′ tall doors.), these doors can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly.
- High Cycle Spring Option – Choose a 25,000 cycle spring for almost twice the life of a standard torsion spring.
- Integral Struts add rigidity and strength for long life and smooth operation
- TorqueMaster® Plus Counterbalance is our exclusive counterbalance system that safely and cleanly contains the springs inside a steel tube.
- Pinch-resistant door panels help push fingers out of harm’s way if accidentally placed near a closing door
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.