Classic Steel Garage Doors 8300 8500
Models 8300 and 8500
Classic Steel Garage Doors
Classic Steel Models 8300 and 8500 are Wayne Dalton’s best-insulated residential garage doors and are durably made with two layers of steel surrounding a thick layer of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. These doors are offered in five classic and contemporary designs and a wide selection of painted and bi-directional wood grain finishes.
While Model 8300 comes with an impressive R-value* of 12.12, Model 8500 is our highest insulated residential garage door with an R-value of 16.22 using polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. Heavy-gauge steel wrap around end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and damage-protection of the insulation.
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 12.12 and 16.12, these doors can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage
- Effective Joint Seals – Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Silent Glide Rollers – Nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Heavy Gauge Steel End Caps trim out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protection of the insulation.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.