LDC D300 Adjustable loading dock head pad
8’0” w x 10’0” h openings
Generally designed to suit 8´ wide x 10´ high openings. The series D300 is used on higher door openings when a variety of trailer heights are being serviced.s Two foam side pads seal the gap between the building wall and the truck while a foam head pad that can be raised and lowered on a track and roller system creates a tight seal at the top of the truck. A torsion spring with an integral follower curtain ensures a complete seal.
- SAVE hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris and insects out
- PROTECT product and personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY by providing a safe and comfortable working environment
- DURABLE range of Hi-Performance fabrics to choose from
- CUSTOM sizes available
Wear Flaps Provide Extra Protection
To maximize long term performance of your dock seal, overlapping flaps are applied at the corners of the head pad and full height of the side pads. The wear flaps will absorb the added abrasion the occurs at high wear areas. Wear flaps are available with 4″, 6″ or 8″ exposure. Available in a wide range of fabrics and colors.
Beveled air bags (Top view)
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colors and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon