LDC D400 loading dock Stationary truck shelter
10’0” w x 10’0” h openings
Generally designed to suit 10´ wide x 10´ high openings. The series D400 provides full access to the rear of the trailer while creating a tight seal against the top and sides of the truck. Wear flaps are located on the head curtain at the contact areas and a double layer of fabric is sewn onto the bottom 24˝ of the side curtains for added reinforcement. With one of the largest selections and colors of fabrics available, LDC can offer the ideal solution for your unique loading dock requirements.
- SAVE hundreds of dollars in reduced energy costs
- IMPROVE working conditions by keeping dust, dirt, debris and insects out
- PROTECT product and personnel from harsh weather conditions
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY by providing a safe and comfortable working environment
- DURABLE range of Hi-Performance fabrics to choose from
- CUSTOM sizes available to suit any loading dock specifications
- 1- Pressure treated framing resists rot (optional galvanized frame available)
- 2- Stiffeners in head and side curtains help to maintain constant pressure against trailer ensuring a tight seal
- 3- Raked head frame diverts water to sides
- 4- Protective steel guards
- 5- Replaceable wear flaps on head curtain help to extend life of unit
- 7- 24″ yellow guides ensure accurate placement of trucks
- 8- Translucent polyethylene sheeting with UV inhibitors allows light into loading dock area
- 9- Foam filled edge creates a complete seal against truck
- 10- Galvanized trim angle will not rust
- 11- Double layer of protective fabric on bottom 24″ of side curtains
- 12- Optional “REFLECTIVE GUIDES” to protect your investment
- 13- Optional Gusset available(Strongly recommended)
Conventional foam pads protect against weather, but restricts access to the trailer opening.
LDC’s D400 shelter provides full access to the rear of the trailer.
You can customize your dock seal with the ideal fabric for your application from a wide range of colors and fabrics available.
- 22 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 32 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- 40 oz Hi-Tear Vinyl
- Hi-Performance Artic Seal
- 16 oz Hi-Tear Hypalon
- 40 oz Hi-Performance Hypalon