Industrial continuous duty worm gear Jackshaft with emergency chain hoist
Designed for use on all rolling doors and grilles and large sectional doors with high or vertical lift track.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type
limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- Continuous duty industrial motor with external reset overload protection
(1-phase)or external thermal overload relay motor protection(3-phase)
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- 1-1/4″ or 1-3/8″ cast iron flanged bearings on gearbox final output shaft
- Rigid steel wall mounting frame around gearbox
- 1.5 second time delay on all open functions standard on 1.5, 2 and 3 HP
- Solenoid brake standard
- #50 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- Emergency chain hoist with electrical cut-out switch for manual operation
- Chain keeper
- Universal left or right hand mounting
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 125 lbs
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical
interlock incorporating the UL325(2010)interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or
(optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Full fonction Smart 10.0 Logic conrol board featuring on-board receiver with antenna, enhanced program selection to include B2,C2, D1, E2, T & TS and supplied with Micanan monitored fail safe photo-cells or (optional) Micanan monitored fail safe electric edge.
- D1 factory pre-set mode of operation standard (constant pressure open and close)
- Heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock. (Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard, B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.