Commercial limited duty worm gear Jackshaft
Designed for use on commercial sectional doors with high or vertical lift track and small rolling doors, shutters and grilles that require no more than 15 cycles per hour.
- 24V class 2 control circuit with 40VA transformer to protect against short circuit
- External radio control terminal strip
- Low friction powder metal limit cam nuts with fully adjustable rotary type limit switch assembly
- Three button open-close-stop control station Nema-1
- 1/2 HP high starting torque, instant reversible motor protected by internal automatic thermal overload device
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- Heavy duty worm gear reduction in oil bath gearbox
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on all internal drives
- Emergency floor level disconnect for manual operation
- Manual override drive device for jammed doors
- Chain keeper
- Left or right hand mounting(must specify at time of order)
- #41 roller chain and sprockets on final drive
- Patented Mechanical load sensing feature(optional)will detect a locked or jammed door and stop unit from operation
- Baked on dark grey coat finish
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs
- Heavy duty relays(1-phase)or heavy duty reversing contactor with mechanical and electrical interlock(3-phase)incorporating the new UL325 (2010) Interface module.
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close),B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper and installing Micanan monitored fail safe photo-eyes (supplied) or (optional) Micanan compatible monitored fail safe electric edge
- Heavy duty relays(Not available in US or other areas where UL325 (2010) is mandated)
- C2 factory wiring standard(constant pressure close), B2 wiring can be field set by moving 1 jumper.
Provisions for standard reversing devices.