Garaga TG-8024 and TG-8524 Commercial Doors
Ideal for non-heated buildings
The TG-8024 from Correct Door Service is a non-insulated commercial garage door. This 24-gauge hot galvanized steel door is a brand new model that includes all Garaga engineering advantages, and will allow you to appreciate its perfect functioning in a non-heated commercial garage.
- Thickness: 2″
- Color: Ice White
- Pan door
- Models: Grooved
INSULATION OPTION: TG-8524
Bray-Dor’s TG-8024 is a 24-gauge hot-galvanized steel door with polystyrene insulation. Including Garaga latest technologies, this insulated door is built to support many applications in the comfort of a heated commercial garage.
- Polystyrene insulation, with R-6.6 insulation factor
Note : TG means “tongue and groove”.
A) Steel wall with ½” deep grooves
- Providing more strength and additional bending resistance, our sections are made of two ½“ deep, horizontal grooves with alternating smaller grooves.
- Very high corrosion-resistance due to its 24-gauge galvanized steel exterior, with a G40 coating (zinc galvanized with a minimum of 120 g/m2).
B) Vertical stiles
- Structural elements of the sections are attached to the exterior skin by a Tog‑L‑Lock® joining system to ensure a more rigid section.
- Made of 20-gauge galvanized steel, they provide more secure fastening for hinges and struts.
C) Molded window frames
- Clear single-pane glass windows, inserted in a molded PVC frame without a welded joint, will not fade over time.
1) Steel walls
- 24-gauge, G40 hot-dipped galvanized steel with six coats of protective finish.
- Baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- Woodgrain finish
2) 2″ (50 mm) door
- TG-8024: non-insulated
- TG-8524:CFC-free polystyrene insulation, ensuring a thermal-resistance rating of R‑6.6 (RSI 1.2 or k=0.860 W/m2K). The insulation is protected with a PVC backing.
3) Sections are made of ½” (13 mm) deep grooves providing more strength to the door.
4) Tongue & groove joints between sections that fit seamlessly.
5) Continuous PVC bottom weatherstripping made of a U-shape and a semi-circular flexible.
6) 20-gauge vertical stiles in galvanized steel attached by a Tog-L-Loc® joining system, with no welding and rivets, at hinge placement locations.
TG-8024: 1.28 lb/ft2 (6.2 kg/m2)
TG-8524: 1.42 lb/ft2 (6.9 kg/m2)
SIZES (TG-8024 and TG-8524)
Width – In 1″ (25 mm) increments : From 5′ to 24’2″ (1.5 m to 7.3 m)
Height – In 3″ (76 mm) increments : From 8′ to 18′ (2.4 m to 5.5 m)
- 1 year against structural failures
The accuracy of color on the website may vary depending on your screen settings. To see the true color, please contact your local Garaga dealer for a sample.
Available for doors: TG-8024, TG-8524
Sizes: 21″ x 13″ (533 mm x 330 mm)
- Thermopane windows: Clear, Satin, Wired, Tempered, Laminated or Tinted
- Single glass 1⁄8″ (3 mm): Clear, Satin, Tempered or Tinted
- Polycarbonate 1⁄8″(3 mm): Single or Thermal (Sealed): Clear or Tinted
Frame color: White
- 2” (50 mm), 13-gauge or 14-gauge
- 3” (76 mm), 12-gauge
HARDWARE SYSTEMS AND OPTIONS
Learn more about: