Garaga TG-6200 Commercial Door
An economical door with high standards
Including the benefits of Garaga engineering, the overall energy efficiency of the TG-6200 garage door brings insulated polystyrene doors at a level that exceeds the industry benchmarks. Without sacrificing choice, durability and aesthetics, this garage door is an affordable solution for keeping all the comfort of a heated commercial garage.
- Thickness: 2″
- 5 colors
- Polystyrene sandwich door
- R‑10 insulation
- Model: Flush
Note : TG means “tongue and groove”.
A) Bonded steel and polystyrene
- Stronger corrosion resistance with its 26-gauge galvanized steel on both sides of the door, having a G60 coating (zinc galvanized with a minimum of 180 g/m2).
- 2“ polystyrene insulation bonded to two steel walls for more strength.
B) InterStopTM joints
- InterStopTM joints between sections prevent air infiltration.
- Efficient thermal breaks on the upper side of the sections stops cold and heat transfers.
C) Wood end blocks
- Kiln-dried pine structural elements provide thermal break that is more effective than steel end caps which form a thermal bridge.
- Lag screw system provides much better fastening of the end hinges. The lag screws engage 8 threads into the wood, compared to a self-tapping screw going through a steel end cap engaging only about 2 or 3 threads.
1) Steel walls
- 26/26-gauge, G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel with five coats of protective finish.
- Baked-on polyester paint. Can be repainted.
- Woodgrain finish on both sides of the door.
- Same quality of corrosion-resistant steel for interior and exterior faces.
2) 2” (50 mm) CFC-free polystyrene ensures a thermal-resistance rating of R-10 (RSI 1.8 or k=0.556 W/m2K).
3) InterStopTM joints between each section prevent air infiltration and provide an efficient thermal break on the top side of the sections.
4) Continuous PVC bottom weatherstripping made of a U-shape and a semi-circular flexible.
5) Wood end blocks made of kiln-dried pine (grade 4). With our lag screw system, ensure a better fastening of the end hinges. They also provide a thermal break which prevents thermal bridging.
6) 20-gauge steel reinforcement plates placed inside the door for solidly attaching hinges and struts.
TG-6200: 1.80 lb/ft2 (8.8 kg/m2)
Width – In 1″ (25 mm) increments : From 5′ to 18’2″ (1.5 m to 5.5 m)
Height – In 3″ (76 mm) increments : From 6′ to 18′ (1.8 m to 5.5 m)
- 10 years against any perforation of steel due to rust
- 10 years on the wood and blocks against cracking and rot
- 1 year on other door components
- 10 years against seal defects on Standard windows
The accuracy of color on the website may vary depending on your screen settings. To see the true color, please contact your local Garaga dealer for a sample.
Available for doors: TG-6200
Sizes: 21″ x 13″ (533 mm x 330 mm)
- Thermopane windows: Clear, Satin, Wired, Tempered, Laminated or Tinted
- Single glass (3 mm): Clear, Satin, Tempered or Tinted
- Polycarbonate (3 mm): Single or Thermal (Sealed): Clear or Tinted
Frame colors: White, Desert Sand, Claystone, Dark Sand and Brown.
- 2” (50 mm), 13-gauge or 14-gauge
- 3” (76 mm), 12-gauge
HARDWARE SYSTEMS AND OPTIONS
Learn more about: