U-Series Air Cylinder dock leveler
Air Cylinder 30,000 to 45,000 lb (13,636 to 20,455 kg) Rated Capacities
The AC U-Series Dock Leveler from Correct Door is technologically innovative and an industry first. This groundbreaking new dock product uses the power of air to deliver the same optimum performance that makes our dock levelers an industry standard.
On-Demand Air System
The U-Series Air Cylinder Dock Leveler’s unique design radically changes the industry standard for air-actuated dock equipment. Powered by a tankless, oil-free compressor, it delivers a smooth performance, decreases operating costs, and supports a clean pit. Enhanced safety features, independent lip control, and reduced maintenance requirements give the Air Cylinder Dock Leveler the reliability of a hydraulic dock… without the oil.
A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, enabling a stronger distributed load. A powerful dock system that only needs air to keep productivity and safety at optimum levels.
- A – Air Compressor : Tankless and oil-free. Delivers air on demand for smooth and steady performance.
- B – Air-Powered Lip Cylinder : Independent lip control for fast cycle time.
- C – Air-Powered Lifting Cylinder : Uses the power of air for safe and efficient deck deployment.
- D – Fixed Rear Hinge : Lets the deck flex up to 4″ (101mm) under load. May be upgraded to Assure motion Float, a 4″ (101 mm)maintained deck tilt.
- E – Fluid Velocity Fuse : Limits platform free-fall.
- F – Full Operating Range Metal Toe Guards : Painted safety yellow as specified by ANSI Z535.1.
- G – Maintenance Strut : Supports safe under-deck maintenance procedures.
- H – Home Position Sensor : Advises whether the dock is parked or deployed and ensures safe, sequenced equipment operation.
Dock Lip Barrier 30,000 to 80,000 lb (13,636 to 36,364 kg) Rated Capacities
The Dock Lip Barrier is your line of defense to prevent accidental forklift roll-off when the overhead door is open and no trailer is stationed at the dock. Available on both the A-series and U-series dock platforms.
When in the stored position, the Dock Lip Barrier extends 5” above the cross traffic position providing an active, full dock width solid steel barrier.
When the dock is being used or the lip is in the extended working position, the lip remains flush or level with the deck plate providing smooth, unobstructed transition for materials loading or unloading. Also included are the means of lowering the lip below level dock operations.
The Dock Lip Barrier is designed to withstand up to 15,000lb load impact at 5mph. The solid high tensile one piece steel lip plus 1” diameter lip hinge pin provides additional structural integrity for continued product performance and longevity.
Available on all A-Series hydraulic dock leveler models.
Dock Lip Barrier Highlights
- 5” high dock lip barrier
- Heavy-duty solid steel deck construction and 4” maintained deck tilt
- Fully hydraulic operation