Pit-Style Airbag powered U-Series dock leveler
Air Powered 30,000 to 45,000 lb (13,636 to 20,455 kg) Rated Capacities
The Airbag U-Series airbag dock leveler combines our advanced, environmentally friendly air lifting system with the durable structural design that is made of a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of dock loading systems.
Easy to Operate
The U-Series Airbag Dock Leveler comes standard with a NEMA4X / IP65 rated single push button control for sequenced deck and lip operation. When activated, the air bag inflates, raising the deck. When the button is released, the bag deflates, allowing the deck to be smoothly over the bed trailer.
A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are available at the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing dishing and extending the life of the dock leveler.
The Power of Air
The high-volume, low-pressure air-lift system is an environmentally friendly alternative to oil-powered hydraulics. The air bag can operate in extreme temperature conditions and withstand pressure without over-inflating. Its polyvinyl-chloride-coated polyester fibers make the bag resistant to chemical or puncture damage.
Designed with Safety in Mind
The airbag dock leveler operates safely and easily under the toughest conditions: extreme temperature, heavy usage, and exposure to caustic substances. The deck flexes under load to allow a smooth cross-docking transition, minimizing the risk of worker injury and cargo or equipment damage. The fall-safe system provides additional protection by the free-fall platform.
- A – Blower Motor: Activates the leveler by delivering air on demand.
- B – Heavy-duty Air Bags: Damage-resistant and reliable performance in all temperature conditions.
- C – Aircraft Cables: Raise the deck by pulling on the roller
- D – Roller Arm: Raises the deck once activated by the aircraft cables.
- E – Lip Deployment Mechanism: Enables Smooth Lip Deployment .
- F – Fixed Rear Hinge: Lets the deck flex up to 4 “(101mm) under load. May be upgraded to Assured Motion Float, has 4” (101mm) maintained deck tilt.
- G – Mechanical Fall-Safe Legs: Free-fall platform limitations.
- H – Safety Skirts: Eliminate pinch points and crush hazards.