Edge-of-dock MD-CM mechanical dock leveler
20,000 or 30,000 lb (9,090 or 13,636 kg) Rated Capacities
The MD-CM Series edge-of-dock leveler is ideally suited for applications where installation of pit levelers is not feasible or where standard fleet bed heights are serviced at the loading dock. The MD-CM Series is easily installed to the dock face providing an efficient self storing docking unit, replacing cumbersome dock plates.
MD-CM Mechanical Highlights
- Deck and lip operation assisted by balanced spring lifting system.
- Smooth top plate transition.
- Comfort grip operating handle.
- Grease fittings on 30,000 lb capacities to minimize operational friction.
- Field adjustability for kicker bar and spring tension.
- Lifting hole in lip allows for quick and easy handling by installer.
- Deck and lip plates made of premium grade 50,000 psi minimum yield.
- Four-way diamond tread plate.
- Heavy-duty 3/8” x 6” back beam.
- One-piece, continuous front and rear hinge pins for enhanced strength and durability.
- Lip bevel helps protect forklift tires and steering systems and cargo.
- Two (2) molded rubber bumpers bolted onto heavy-duty steel block extensions, to help protect building and dock from damage.